16.08.2012

The red blazer

As you probably can imagine, it is not that easy to take proper outfit pics with a baby constantly craving for your attention. That´s why you often see pictures of me with my babyboy. But when we went for a walk at the park with our family, I took the chance to get some shots of me all alone :-) I recently bought this red blazer at Mango, I instantly fell in love when I saw it. Actually, I don´t wear bright colors this much, though I do like them. Unostentatiously colors just attract me more, I guess... The rest of my outfit is pretty simple, I wanted to let the blazer shine.
Don´t forget to leave a comment and let me know what you think. Thank you so much :-)
(Uploaded a lot of photos, couldn´t decide, sorry!)

























8 Kommentare:

  1. Wow you're so pretty and you honestly dont look like a mom! You've maintained yourself soo well! Would you like to follow each other? I'd be great if we follow one another :)
    See you around :)
    Love,Nyt

    Metajojuana Under a Starry Nyt

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. you are very pretty and your style is chic!
    If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA, on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Loving the outfit, especially the red blazer!

    Amy
    Leopard and Lillies

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Just checked out your blog and I love it! Thought I’d leave you a comment,letting you know how much I do! The outfit you are wearing is casual and chic.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    VISIT ME: http://stylemeeh.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I just love the red blazer and you are one hot momma. Your baby is sooooo adorable. Following you on bloglovin dear. Lets keep in touch!
    www.girllilikoi.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi gorgeous,
    I just followed your lovely blog and liked this post on Bloglovin. I don't use GFC. Stay in touch ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. You look beautiful! I just LOVE this red blazer on you. And yes of course I'd love to follow each other! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Adorable red jacket! It looks so classy and elegant!
    Would you like to follow each other? I wish to see you among my followers!
    Let me know please!
    kisses)

    http://tiebow-tie.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen