09.10.2012

Hair Bun at the Chinese Teahouse

Most of the time, I wear my hair undone because it takes too much time to do my hair. It´s just too straight and due to my pregnancy, I have so many babyhair at the hairline hence it´s even more difficult to style my hair. But this time, I managed to put it up in a bun, it´s not perfect but I love it. Even though I feel most comfortable when it´s undone. What do you think? 
And yes, my baby tries to walk, I´m so happy! But as he isn´t able to walk alone yet, it can be soo exhausting holding his hands all the time. Sooner or later, I will definitely get a backache... :-)













5 Kommentare:

  1. You look great and your baby too :)

    Kisses,
    Nyt,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely photos! Love the neckpiece and the denim top!
    I've been trying to do the bun but no success. looks nice!

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You look so pretty! I LOVE your hair up in a bun like that, I think it looks great. And what a cute baby, love the little converse sneaks!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Du sieht wahnsinnig hübsch aus! Deine Schuhe gefallen mir ganz besonders gut! :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Saritschka.

    AntwortenLöschen