09.10.2012

Hair Bun at the Chinese Teahouse

Most of the time, I wear my hair undone because it takes too much time to do my hair. It´s just too straight and due to my pregnancy, I have so many babyhair at the hairline hence it´s even more difficult to style my hair. But this time, I managed to put it up in a bun, it´s not perfect but I love it. Even though I feel most comfortable when it´s undone. What do you think? 
And yes, my baby tries to walk, I´m so happy! But as he isn´t able to walk alone yet, it can be soo exhausting holding his hands all the time. Sooner or later, I will definitely get a backache... :-)













Kommentare:

  1. Lovely photos! Love the neckpiece and the denim top!
    I've been trying to do the bun but no success. looks nice!

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. love your bun, thats my fave updo so easy and you did it effortlessly and you look so chic! so gorg! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You look so pretty! I LOVE your hair up in a bun like that, I think it looks great. And what a cute baby, love the little converse sneaks!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Du sieht wahnsinnig hübsch aus! Deine Schuhe gefallen mir ganz besonders gut! :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Saritschka.

    AntwortenLöschen