12.08.2012

C´est la vie mon chéri

That´s the print on my tee I wore today. Couldn´t really decide what to wear, it was sunny but not that warm with a cool breeze so I thought with a tee you can never go wrong. Plus, I love to wear shorts and as little D. rather wants to be carried around than to sit in his stroller I needed an comfy outfit. Just to walk around in the city a bit and afterwards, we met with our family for dinner. Had a wonderful weekend so far, why does it always have to end so fast? Hope you´re having a fun weekend, too!


4 Kommentare:

  1. I love the shorts!

    http://www.passionegolosa.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. SO cute, I love the tee! Thanks for stopping by, keep in touch! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. i am loooooving the t-shirt! i've been searching for a plan tee that has few words on it. so effortlessly chic!

    AntwortenLöschen